Wellbeing & Innovation for Community Organisations - NEW DATE
Thursday, 31 August, 2023
09:15am - 12:30pm
Strategy Collective, White Hart, Level 1, 47 Queen Street, New Plymouth
027 789 4351
$25 inc GST subsidised by Strategy Collective
Wellbeing & Innovation
Keeping yourself well so you're in the best space possible to innovate for your community organisation
We are incredibly excited to partner with the Strategy Collective team to bring you this 3 hour workshop.
Join Craig Jones and Tracey Soffee on a journey to better understand the relationship between your wellbeing and your ability to work creatively.
This workshop is geared towards equipping you with the impetus to place a higher value on making strategic choices, so you can continue to show up as your best self.
Come away with a toolkit to:
- Protect your wellbeing
- Foster your creative abilities
- Lead your organisation with momentum
Places are strictly limited so don't delay book today!
Who should attend?
Board or Committee Members, Managers, Team Leaders, Project Leaders, Innovators, Creators, Strategic Planners from non-profit or community organisations
09:00 - 09:15 Arrival, welcome & registration
9:15 - 12:30 Session content
- Please ensure you allow time to find a car park
- The entrance is opposite the Len Lye building, next to Public Catering - Look out for The Wheelhouse flag
- The training room is on the first floor - a lift is available
- There will be a break for morning tea