HELP SHEETS, TEMPLATES & DOWNLOADS
Here you will find a range of downloadable help sheets, templates and downloadable resources.
HOW TO GUIDES
CHECKLISTS, TEMPLATE AND DOWNLOADABLE RESOURCES
THE WHEELHOUSE HELP SHEETS
1. Direction. Groups need to have an agreed vision and purpose about where they are going
2. Financial Management. Finance is the process of attracting, utilising and accounting for money
3. Governance. Good governance is about effective processes and decision making ensuring that an organisation is run well
4. Administration. Measuring your effectiveness and doing your job well requires efficient and useful administration
5. Communication. Connecting with others and enabling you to achieve something beyond what you can achieve alone.
6. Evaluation has two key purposes, to learn about how you have done something and to be accountable to your stakeholders
7. Leadership. Motivating people and getting them excited about their contributions is vital - leaders create the perfect environment
8. People. How well you enthuse and empower people to your cause will often be the main factor in your groups success
9. Relationships are important for success, growth and development
The 9 help sheets and downloadable resources are all licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license click here
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR COMMUNITY ORGANISATIONS & VOLUNTEERS