The Power of Story Telling for Community Organisations - NEW DATE
Thursday, 25 May, 2023
09:15am - 12:30pm
TET Stadium & Events Centre, 1 Elliot Street, Inglewood
027 789 4351
$25 inc GST subsidised by Strategy Collective
The Power of Story Telling
Learn how engage your community, and the people in your organisation through the power of storytelling.
The team at have developed a half day workshop specifically for the Taranaki non-profit and community sector.
Join Strategy Collective's Craig Jones and Michelle Cruikshank on a journey to better understand the power of storytelling.
Learn how you can use stories to:
- Build the culture within your organisation
- Create better engagement in the community
Who should attend?
An ideal workshop for leaders, managers, or people involved with funding applications, social media and marketing.
Places are strictly limited so don't delay book today!
09:00 - 09:15 Arrival, welcome & registration
9:15 - 12:30 Session content
- Please ensure you allow time to find a car park
- The entrance is opposite the Len Lye building - Look out for The Wheelhouse flag
- The training room is on the first floor - a lift is available
- There will be a break for morning tea