The Secret of Sponsorship - New Plymouth
- The difference between donations and sponsorship to ensure you are approaching sponsorship in the right way.
- What businesses are really looking for in a sponsorship relationship and how to help your organisation tap into that.
- Where to find potential sponsors in your own community. Ways to find businesses that would make a great fit for your organisation.
- How to identify the true value of what you have to offer and how to provide genuine sponsor benefits.
- The importance of building your organisation's profile.
- Hints and tips on how to make the approach, and how to manage the process for the best chance of success.
- How to develop sponsorship proposals and contracts.
- How a sponsor can add value to a programme or service, it’s not all about money and product.
- The importance of developing genuine relationships and how they can do it well.
- How to create a succession plan for future sponsorship approaches.
Refreshments will be available from 09:15
The course content commences at 9:30am and will end no later than 4:00pm
There will be morning tea and lunch provided with a short break in the afternoon session
For non Taranaki Organisations the cost is $120 per person