Child Protection Training - New Plymouth
This training is designed for anyone working with tamariki and rangatahi. It will give you a greater understanding of safeguarding and child protection in your role and give you the basis to review or develop a child protection policy effectively
This essential training will meet your obligations under your organisations Child Protection Policy. All attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance, this can be used for proof of training if requested in an audit under the Children’s Act (if you receive government funding directly or indirectly).
Workshops are interactive and involve group work, audio visuals and scenarios to really enhance understanding and will include:
- Child abuse and the impact on children and young people
- Identifying and responding to child abuse and neglect
- Keeping tamariki and rangatahi at the centre of good practice
- Safe working practices to keep tamariki and staff safe (including professional boundaries)
- Developing and implementing Child Protection Policies and Procedures
- Recruiting Staff and Volunteers Safely
We are delighted to welcome Leanne back to Taranaki to deliver this session she is an experienced facilitator in safeguarding and child protection training. To find out more about her click here
Session commences at 9 am prompt and will end no later than 1pm
Refreshment will be available from 8:30
Morning Tea will be provided mid way through the session.
$15 per person - Taranaki Organisation - TSB CT Subsidy Applied
$85 per person for non Taranaki Organisations